- The magical atmosphere around the campfire combined to delicious self made food is surely something to remember.
- We highly respect traditional ways of preparing blazed salmon. With the help of our professional guide you are able to take part in cooking as much as you wish. Just relaxing by the fire, enjoying the beauty of the nature and fresh, ready made food is good option too.
- There is a great opportunity to explore the Liminka bay birdwatching tower and the diverse birdlife of the area while cooking.
- Birdwatching is at its best from the late April to the end of September. Nevertheless Liminka Bay visitor center area has much to see around a year.
- When: Around the year
- Where: Liminka Bay visitor center
- Duration: 3h
- What to wear: comfortable outdoor clothes according to the weather conditions
- Group size: 5–20
Rantakurvi 6, 91900 Liminka