- Liminka Bay is a perfect spot to go fishing, even if the sea is frozen.
- Icefishing is totally something special. Deeply frozen sea, blue winter sky and fresh, clear air is a combo worth of experiencing. Warm drinks are served to keep you warm.
- Our guide will help you to get known secrets of ice fishing techniques. All the fishing equipments you need will be provided by the guide. Guide will revel you the best ice fishing spots of Liminka Bay.
- Skillful and lucky fisher can be rewarded with the great fish catch.
- When: January–April
- Where: Lumijoki, Varjakka
- Duration: 2,5h
- What to wear: warm winter clothes
- Group size: 4–15 persons
Rantakurvi 6, 91900 Liminka