- Only 20 minutes drive from the center of Liminka and it feels like you are in the middle of nowhere. That nowhere is a beautiful artificial lake full of fish to catch. There are plenty of spots onshore where to throw the hook and line to the water. We are not going to need any boats at this fishing trip.
- Besides of the fishing you are able to enjoy strolling around the wooden duckboard paths, breathing the fresh air and seeing how the
clouds and trees are reflected from the surface of the lake.
- Parts of the path may be watery, so if you want to reach every corner of the path, rubber boots are highly recommended. There is also a hut with a fireplace, so it’s possible to rest and relax there.
- When: June–October
- Where: Lintujärvi, Liminka
- Duration: 2h (includes driving time)
- What to wear: Comfortable outdoor clothes according to the weather conditions, rubber boots
- Group size: 5–20
Rantakurvi 6, 91900 Liminka.
Hotelli-Ravintola 0400 565 040
Starting from 1 March 2021 open daily 10 am - 4 pm.