The Rantakylä area is one of the most versatile recreation and sports areas in Finland. In addition to a beach, the area has e.g. a disc golf course, beach volley courses as well as good jogging and skiing routes. Rantakylä also offers splendid opportunities for berry picking, hunting and mushroom gathering. Hiking by a beautiful riverside is available on the Jata route that goes from Liminka along the Siikajoki river.
Services of the recreation area:
- Swimming place with quay and jumping tower, sunbathing beach, maintenance building and changing facilities, beach volley courses.
- An icewater swimming place in winter.
- A 300-seat audience stand, timing tower, 2 campfire shelters for sausage cooking, skiing ground and sled hill.
- Lit skiing/jogging tracks 8 kilometres, forest routes 5 and 8 kilometres. Connection to skiing track on the sea and Visitor Centre. Jata hiking route goes through the area.
- Orienteering map and network of fixed checkpoints.
- An 18-track disc golf course with map, the 1st tee is in the stadium area by the audience stand.
- Gym equipment placed around the parking place.
- Dog swimming place.
Monttutie 4, 91900 Liminka.